Roles and Responsibilities:
* Assure timely and accurate site content. Site content include product Images, Product description, digital shopping tools and promotions.
* Support the successful launch of new assortments from product pass off to the photo cycle to UAT and finally web-launch.
* Collaborate with the Manager to navigate new products into site categories,
* Support with the color and category classification of products, ensuring all newly uploaded products are satisfactorily represented.
* Support the manager in delivering improved product availability to the customer- the right stock at the right time.
* Monitor site daily to assure accuracy of product assortments, category navigation, content marketing and promotions.
* Support with building and testing online promotions
* Track products and inventory levels for items planned to be featured in upcoming marketing exposures, to ensure availability at time of feature
* Support with Ad Hoc reports
* Develop effective and collaborative working relationships within the team
* Work flexibly across projects taking ownership of specified deliverables in support of the overall merchandising strategy ensuring milestones are met on time and to specified standards.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Professional attitude and a real pride in quality of work
* Problem solver with strong organizational and follow-up skills
* A dedicated team player
* Ability to complete tasks accurately and on time
* Confident, articulative and ability to put forward ideas
* Graduate with Marketing/ Ecommerce background
* 0-2 years of experience in relevant field