- Develop and manage our social media ads strategy.
- Creating Creative “English & Arabic” copies for “SM, Articles, & Website Content”.
- Collaborating with graphic designers to improve the appearance layout of outputs.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign through reports and analysis.
- Manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand.
- Analyze competitor activity.
- Conducting market research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviors
- Ability to develop and implement a corporate social media strategy
- Ability to monitor online activity across departments and geographical areas to ensure anyone using the company’s online tools is following established guidelines and best-practice rules
- Encourage greater social media participation
- Identify opportunities to influence public perception through audience engagement and publicly speaking about the brand’s social media strategy
Familiar with email marketing, email template and analyze results
- A job description for a social media specialist should contain the following skills and qualifications requirements:
- Experience as a social media specialist or similar position
- Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, communication, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use social media for impressions and brand awareness
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including GMB, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Understanding of social media KPIs, web traffic metrics and SEO
- Experience doing buyer persona and audience research
- Familiarity with publishing and web design
- Send portfolio & Samples of previous work “SM Content, SM Strategy, Ads Strategy & Articles”
- Used before one of email marketing tools such as MailChimp, HubSpot, Zoho Campaign or campaign monitor