About the Job
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Understanding of the digital marketing process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Execute digital marketing, including SEO. (search engine optimization).
- Execute digital marketing, including SEM. (search engine marketing).
- Execute digital marketing, including using PPC pay per click advertising.
- Using six of the most FAQs frequently asked questions about SEO,SEM,PPC.