To provide specialist SCM and system knowledge for Supplier onboarding process and system development, to coordinate system related changes and tool implementation/ integration in a given SCM subarea. To initiate and execute process improvements, to handle related requests, coordinate delivery and tool implementation tasks. To act as focal point for business owners, to train key users and support teams. To set up and improve the BAU framework.
- 5+Years of Experience required in Project Management, Project Coordination, Customer management, stakeholder management.
- Also should have analytical and problem solving skills (strong Excel), strong presentation skills including PowerPoints, ability to communicate clearly and concisely with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- In this role, you are responsible for end-to-end change management, demand management lifecycle for SCM supplier supply chain tools enhancement projects.
- Need to work with and under guidance of VPC Global Process Owner for SCM process improvement and excellence along with Operations team to improve _VOIS customer experience
- Good to have experience like SAP MDG/SCP
- Project deliverables, KPI’s to be determined within the scope of the project, but will likely include end to end processing times, tool adoption and usage.
System and Process Transformation
Process and Performance Analytics
Project and Programme Management
Governance and Policy Compliance
Policy and Standards
Business Operations Management