As the Data Engineer, you will manage all data related contexts ranging across addressing small to large data sets, structured/unstructured or streaming data and assisting in building enterprise-wide data pipelines.
You would also be responsible for modelling complex distributed data sets to build repositories such as data warehouses and data lakes with the aim of continuously adopting new and emerging technologies.
A top employer in the Middle East that is currently investing in new talent, technologies, and data-related strategies
* Experience across a wide range of technologies within a Hadoop ecosystem such as Spark and Kafka.
* Provide guidance on suitable options, designing and creating data pipeline for analytical solutions data lake/data warehouses to specific microservices.
* Create and modify computer programs to extract information from various databases.
* Interact with data scientists and translators to understand how data needs to be converted, loaded, and presented.
* Produce data through complex SQL and other programming tools and develop reports, dashboards to feed into weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
* Ability to work additional tools, technologies, and programming languages such as Alteryx, FTP, TSQL, Webservices, Tableau and Power BI, ARC GIS.
* Attractive tax-free salary and benefits. Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.
* Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing organisations in the Middle East.