Do you want to make an impact and help transform people’s lives?
At Bayt.Com, we are committed to empowering people to lead better lives by providing them with the tools and information to build their lifestyle of choice. We are passionate about our services and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. Not only are we devoted to our work and customers but most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Bayt.Com careers, how we remain one of the Greatest Places To Work in the Middle East, and how you can become part of our story!
Bayt.Com is looking for a highly effective Customer Service & Success Executive (CSE) with excellent interpersonal skills. As a CSE, you will be an extension of the Sales team in providing after-sales services and training to the customers in person, via the telephone and online.
You will have exceptional customer service delivery skills; be personable, a good conversationalist and an active listener. Problem solving comes naturally to you. You are customer obsessed: You empathize with them; understand their goals, pains, needs and wants; and you strive to empower them to reach their goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer.
- Actively listen to customers and provide them with solutions that meet or exceed what they need.
- Explain and demo all digital products of Bayt.Com in person or online.
- Increase Bayt.Com’s product portfolio per customer through active sales with constantly working to improve customer care experience, create engagement and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Create communications to keep customers in the know on current offers, pricing, support concerts or any changes.
- Determine customers’ recruitment needs and prepare proposals to upgrade their experience
- Identify, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities by building long-term relationships and providing quality customer service.
- Ensure coverage of your assigned stack through regular physical and telephonic meetings.
- CRM system should be used extensively.
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years proven working experience as a customer service representative or in hospitality is preferred
- Strong communication/ interpersonal skills. Responsive to customer and business requests.
- Strong client facing communication skills (written, oral, presentation)
- Highly motivated self starter who possesses a desire to succeed and learn for future growth and development.
- BA/BS degree
- Driving license is mandatory