– Located in Amman / Irbid
– Excellent command of the English language.
– Excellent communication skills
– Very good writing and typing skills
– Educational degree Diploma / Bachelor as a minimum.
– Full availability for all shifts (Morning, Evening, and Night)
– Good knowledge of basic computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, internet, e-mail)
– Customer Service oriented
– Call Center experience is a huge plus
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Communicating with customers over the phone or via none voice channels (Chat, Emails, and Social media)
– Manage and resolve customer complaints
– Identify and overcome objections
– Able to handle calls or none voice channels in a pressure environment
– Should be capable of handling issues and complaints with providing solutions to the customers
– Should be fully aware of information related to the product or services of the organization
– Display Time flexibility towards shifts as per work floor requirements
- Skilled professional with a decent understanding of solving customer problems to offer appropriate solutions.
- Adept in using customer relationship management software to offer the best client services.
- Adept in addressing client questions through effective telephonic conversation.
- Portraying impressive communication and interpersonal skills with good command of professional vocabulary.
- Thorough understanding of setting priorities for a task to comply with the set deadlines and responsibilities.
- Well-versed in handling digital tools and modern computer hardware.