- Customer Experience Executive i.e., Key Account Manager
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- At least 7-10 years’ experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software, such as amoCRM and Qualtrix CustomerXM.
- India- Work Location Hyderabad
- Arabic speaking preferred
- CX department staffing company global experience MNC’s