A global retailer is hiring a Cost Accountant Consultant. Based in Riyadh you will provide the consultancy and right tools for operations leads to improve the restaurant profitability.
- Review the monthly detailed P&L and Management Reports to identify the store-wise performance opportunities for the profit consultancy.
- Present the identified opportunities to the operations leads (Operations Manager, Operations Consultant & Store Manager) and discuss & agree on the action plans to improve restaurant profitability.
- Continuous follow-up on the status of the already agreed action plans.
- Assisting with action planning on loss-maker stores to improve profitability.
- Assisting with benchmarking process to establish internal standards for the loss-maker stores.
- Carry out continuous P&L workshops.
- Provide monthly P&L Clarification to the Operations Leads.
- Assisting in reviewing and evaluating the functional processes of the various departments to enhance process efficiency and cost savings.
- Provide timely, relevant, and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the operational performance against historical & approved budget to facilitate the profitable decision making
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement and develop expertise through off-the-job training activities and involvement in more complex tasks and projects
- Prior exposure to working as a Cost Accountant
- Proficient in conducting Cost / Profit Analysis by effective use of digital tools and computer software.
- Deep knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Ability to manage all activities within the prescribed time limits.
- Professional education in Accounting or Finance from a reputed university. (Bachelor’s preferred).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role specializing in Performance Analysis and Consultancy/ Cost accounting.
- CIMA (UK) /CPA.