Our requirement, Strong Contract Advisor & Administrator with vest knowledge and experience in overseeing and administrating of construction and Maintenance direct and subcontracts. He shall be expert and capable to:
- Understand Saudi Aramco contractual scope, terms, conditions and obligations.
- Analyze all potential risks and highlight to management for consideration and direction.
- Well familiar and experience in preparing contractual correspondence.
- Prepare, lead and attending disputes meetings and issues.
- Overseeing and ensure contractually the contract execution, terms, conditions, obligation and other requirement.
- Review contract scoop and providing summaries and details about contracts scope, obligations, requirement, deliverables, deadlines and ensure all in charge personals aware of it.
- Prepare, review and ensure legality of all subcontracts, purchase orders terms and conditions.
- Disposing, process, and follow up of any additional work goes unclaimed.
- Tracking deadlines and payments.
- Ensuring that all parties involved in the contract comply with contract, specifications, terms, conditions, legal regulations, and government requirements.
- Follow up, control and maintaining files for every contract, including payment schedules, correspondence, clarifications, deviations/ change orders, clams and amendments.
- Negotiating conditions, terms, claims and change orders of all contract as required.
- Coordinating meetings with subcontractors’ contractors.
- Act as a liaison between external and internal parties during the processes of developing and negotiation contracts.
- Aid in conflict resolution.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in business related, along with any additional legal qualifications is preferable.
- Minimum 7 years of previous experience in a relevant role, such as a contract Advisor/ Administrator or Manager.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with Saudi Aramco and Sabic contracts as well as any legal requirements associated with subcontracts.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to pinpoint mistakes and avoid disputes.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Work & Resident location: Eastern Provence and any other location in KSA based on projects requirement
- Gender: Male