- Provide a customer advice and information service, in accordance with the Centre’s goals and values and customer care policy, by dealing with telephone enquiries in a consistent manner.
- Provide direct advice and information and escalating calls as necessary to ensure that all service requests and enquiries are resolved and completed.
- Make appropriate referrals to concerned person, department or reliable source of information.
- Use technical knowledge to ascertain the exact requirements of the customer to ensure delivery of appropriate services, processing service requests through to work instruction.
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys to gauge the level of customer satisfaction with service provision.
- Support and assist colleagues through sharing of knowledge and experience to ensure quality integrated services to customers.
- Support development of customer database, through collection of contact’s information.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
- Discusses dosage, use, and effect of new and existing formulations
- Provide accurate and timely feedback from the market place to take corrective/ preventive actions
- Appropriate planning and reporting of daily work and activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interest in helping customers.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
- Good numerate and analytical.
- Competent in computer skills (MS office).