- Perform periodic hardware analysis of computer hardware and software using available technology and testing tools.
- Respond to all computer-related issues and provide technical support to all staff members in the head office and all branches.
- Oversee the company’s IT infrastructure to guarantee they’re protected and secure.
- Ensure existing computer equipment is up-to-date.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and incorporate new technology into existing units.
- Plan and manage the production of computer hardware equipment.
- Troubleshoot network (LAN) related problems including IP assignment and cable termination.
- Troubleshoot printer related problems (Local & Network printer)
- Troubleshoot/repair any malfunctioned computer received from branches
- Install all required software systems on all computers.
- Visit branches in the region if required for technical issues troubleshooting
- Report or inform the direct Supervisor for assistance or unmanageable problem
- Any other IT related job assigned by direct supervisor or GM – IT
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of design analytics, algorithms, and measuring tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A creative thinker with good analytical abilities.
- Proficient in problem-solving.
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Should be able to work as a team member
- Network & System Admin
- GM – IT