Dubai Holding Entertainment (DHE) currently has an exciting career opportunity within our Assets. We are looking to hire Compliance and Technical control manager to take complete responsibilities of technical control and DHE rides, attractions and facilities compliance with all required regulation, DHE Facilities /Asset including but not limited to Dubai Parks and Resorts, Ain Dubai, Green planet, and Laguna Water Park.
Technical compliance and control manager is required to coordinate and work with, DHE assets/facilities GM, Finance, Internal and External Auditors, and HSE. Aim to run the business effectively and efficiently.
Key Accountabilities (Includes, but not limited to the following):
- Reviewing and Controlling technical department budget, cost management and auditing technical procurement functions for all technical department in all assets
- To ensure that there is no cost overrun on the procurement related to the technical departments.
- Take complete responsibilities for DHE technical assets and facilities compliance with all required regulations
- To control assets maintenance and enhancement cost in all technical department within DHE
- Provide technical support to the CTO, for the smooth running and operation of the facilities and rides at all entities
- Monitor the implementation of risk controls, parameters, and risk management policies and procedures at the technical units at the assets and ensure compliance with the corporate framework.
- Overseeing the preparation of life cycle costing and analysis of all assets that will be under DHE Technical department and shall present the same to the DHE management
- Provide support and necessary information to Corporate, DH Finance, Internal and External Auditors, HSE, and DHE compliance departments.
- Develop systematic process for, operating, maintaining, upgrading, and disposing of assets in the most cost-effective manner (including all costs, risks, and performance attributes
- Oversee and administer functions related to park operations and facility management
- Provide technical or contractual support to Park Ops
- Submit monthly reports to the CTO highlighting all key points and issues
- Provide day to day briefing and technical responses to the CTO to address critical issues raised by top management
- Provide and implement strategies for carrying out risk assessment and risk management of all assets within all entities so that the life cycle of the assets is maintained
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Professional Engineering Qualification
- Prior experience in theme park industry/entertainment assets/facilities management
- Minimum 15 years of experience in theme park industry/entertainment assets
Dubai Holding Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate people from all backgrounds and cultures and are committed to creating a diverse environment. As much as we would be delighted to entertain all applicants, due to high volumes of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.