1. Develop, support and promote organization goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach
2. Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our organization
3. identity and message, and assist with designing campaigns as needed
4. Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other communication material that meet the organization’s activities, products and services
5. Ensuring that organizational initiatives and projects are successfully supported and communicated to staff and key external stakeholders;
6. Manage in-country communications in local languages and local media outlets
7. Supervise the production of and edit local communication tools and products (leaflets, brochures, posters, radio spots, articles, photos, videos)
8. Maintain Forearms website and social media sites (Facebook) and create profiles on Instagram and YouTube) such as daily monitoring, posting and content development.
9. Plan and create multi-media communications materials, as well as posting the existing materials on different channels and platforms
10. Draft and edit articles, press releases, human interest stories and other advocacy/information materials.
11. Attend activities in order to take photos and post them as well as participate in the donor activities
12. Maintain records of media coverage for the activities
13. General admin duties as required
Experience and needed qualifications
1. Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ relevant experience in a communications role.
2. Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop).
3. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
4. Good time management and organizational skills.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
6. Work experience from an international/multicultural environment
Language Requirements: Fluency in Arabic & English