1. Review, mark-up/draft (from forms and from scratch), including master services agreements, statements of work, licenses, RFP responses and supporting documents across the Business Services business unit.
2. Provide legal, regulatory and compliance advice to various business units.
3. Researching, writing and editing commercial reports that might entail examining national, international and local laws to identify any rules they must follow or conflicts that might arise.
4. Establishing or dissolving a business, merging two businesses, creating sales contracts, establishing non-compete clauses or changing a business’s organisational structure.
5. Manage assigned projects to completion.
- Legal Background
- Contracts Drafting
- Labor Law/Contracts B2B/Commercial degree
- Bilingual Skills (English & Arabic)
- Saudi Nationals (Male & Female)
- At least 1 year of experience in similar role.