Filing of Civil and Criminal cases on defaulters, Producing MI on legal status and also to provide all required documentations to Legal team to assist in the Cases. Ensure that the laid down collection processes are strictly adhered to while calling defaulted customers.
- Prepare checklist, print statements for all Legal action cases (Criminal & Civil) and send full documents to Legal Department.
- Maintain and publish the records of complete data of all legal action cases sent to Legal Department.
- Miscellaneous works related to all Legal action process (Follow up with Legal Team for various matters, Retrieving the cheques for criminal cases, ensure all cases transferred to Legal Dept. are executed with Court case, if any customer legal cases are Hold/Cancelled by units, that should be maintained accordingly, CRDB Updates, Etc…
- Contact all assigned defaulted customers in time and update the collection system with the action taken against each case.
- Attend to customer enquiries relating to default and Recommend appropriate collection tool and remedial strategy. Obtain promises to pay and follow up on the broken ones.
- Arrange to block defaulters and guarantors accounts to recover past dues
- Early identification of problem cases and initiate subsequent measurement to ensure timely collection.
- Follow up with the branches and account officer for recovery purposes.
- Follow up with employers to get the status of their defaulted employees and follow up with employer for End of Service benefits in case of resignation/termination cases.
- Help in early identifications of skips and remedial action and perform early tracing activities.
- Filing of Insurance claims in case of Death & Loss of employment as appropriate.
- Blocking of the accounts in case of No Salary transfer/Loss of employment.
- Ensuring the set call targets are met on daily basis.
- Ensure the customer’s accounts are debited on timely basis to cover the overdue payments.
- Providing timely feedback on any company performance to restrict the companies and avoid any further loss to the bank.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor
- Achieve monthly collection target as per KPIs
- University degree (Bachelor of Commerce)
- Training certificate in related field
- Arabic language and English language
- 1 – 3 years in related field