· Deliver a comprehensive global cloud solution that is leverageable by the entire IT service portfolio.
· Deliver the transformation of legacy solutions to contemporary solutions using the Internet, Cloud, XaaS, Open Source, etc.
· Support the evolution of architectural standards and designs using consistent service standards that are global, agile, scalable, and easy to maintain.
· Create compelling business cases around problems, outcomes, risks, benefits, and the financial justification required to execute on them.
· Ensure cloud solutions that meet cyber safety, compliance, and regulatory requirements of the business.
· Ensure solutions conform to Corporate and Industry standards, are documented, kept current and keep pace with business demands.
· Ensure cloud offerings are highly available, redundant, fault tolerant, diverse, and affordable.
· Support roadmaps and timelines for new cloud capabilities and functionality.
· Ensure an Automate first culture that builds in optimization and automation opportunities from the onset, and accelerates adoption and rollout plans in the existing infrastructure.
· Act as a trusted advisor with businesses, internal teams, supplier partners, end-users, and solution providers to ensure processes and tools are in place and/or are followed to support the environment and meet business needs.
· Conduct POCs and Cloud placement/Cloud fit studies to help organization to make better business decisions in leveraging Cloud technologies.
· Enhance Honeywell’s Cloud Center of Excellence by defining and governing architectural standards/principles, global product security guidelines, cloud governance.
· Stay current with IaaS & PaaS trends and research and implement containerization of cloud offerings.
· Actively facilitate and drive Cloud technology decisions within the organization and drive “Cloud First” strategy.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- 4+ years’ experience in all aspects of cloud computing (compute, storage, platforms, data, and security).
- 2+ years’ experience designing and managing Public/Private cloud infrastructures using Microsoft Azure (including Blueprints, Azure Policy, Virtual Machines, Azure Storage, Azure CDN, Azure File Storage, Azure SQL DB, VNet, Express Route, Azure DNS, Application Insights, Resource Manager, VM Extensions, Azure Automation, and Role Based Access).
· 2+ years’ architecture experience with a proven track-record in implementing large scale cloud environments.
· 2+ years’ hands on experience in cloud computing-based services architecture, technical design and implementations including IaaS and PaaS.
- BS & MS Degree.
- 2+ years’ experience designing and managing Public/Private cloud infrastructures using Amazon Web Services (AWS) (including EC2, S3, Cloud Front, Elastic File System, RDS, VPC, Direct Connect, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, Red shift, EMR and IAM).
- 2+ years’ experience designing and managing Private cloud infrastructures using VMware technologies (ESX, vSphere, vRealize Automation, vRealize Orchestration and NSX).
· 2+ years’ experience with fault tolerant cloud-native infrastructure services leveraging API’s, micro-services, containerization, auto-scaling, service orchestration and infrastructure as code deployment models.
- 2+ years’ experience in automating infrastructure, testing, and deployments in Cloud with tools such as: Chef, Ansible, Atlassian Suite (Bamboo, Bitbucket, etc.) Git Hub Actions to provide a version controlled and regulated promote to prod environment for enacting changes on the Cloud Platforms.
- 2+ years hands on experience with public cloud operational expertise.
- Microsoft Azure Associate Level Certifications and/or Amazon AWS Associate level Certifications.
- Experience with AWS CloudFormation templates/ Azure ARM Templates and Terraform.
- Experience in autoscaling, load balancing and DR cloud computing models.
- Experience in SSO/Federation.
- Working knowledge of config management tools (Chef, Puppet & Ansible) as well as cloud native configuration management tools (AWS Systems Manager, Azure Automation, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure automation, CI/CD, networking, storage, and cloud-based delivery models.
- Through understanding of Cloud native, vendor agnostic & cloud ready app development.
- Through understanding on Cloud Governance and Industry Guidelines for secure operating platforms
- Knowledge of Cloud cost optimization techniques and custom coding for reporting metrics; Experience in one or more automation languages (AWS/Azure CLI (Windows or Linux), Python, Ruby, PowerShell).
- Knowledge in cloud monitoring tools, application performance monitoring tools and operational dashboarding.
- Knowledge in scripting to interact with REST APIs.
- Knowledge of AWS Direct Connect / Azure ExpressRoute, AWS Transit Gateway/Azure VNET Peering, Private Link, VPN, and other Public Cloud connectivity solutions.
- Knowledge in networking and web standards such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, web security & firewalls with the ability to troubleshoot and understand the network flow to identify and resolve issues.
- Excellent leadership communication, presentational skills, and executive presence.
- Strong influencing, program, and change management skills.
- Strong business acumen and customer focus.
- Creation of resulted-oriented Platform Management Operations Framework and Baseline.
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
- Creative and collaborative problem-solving capability.
- Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations for each assignment, and verifies understanding and agreement on deliverables and timeframes.
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Attract, motivate, and develop diverse talent.