- Reviewing and issuing work schedules and rotas
- Conduct regular inspections of all cleaning areas and activities
- Ordering of cleaning materials
- The supervision of all cleaning staff focussing on correct cleaning application, performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behaviour whilst on duty
- Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Ensure cleaning standards and procedures for workers and ensure adherence to these standards and procedures
- Coaching/ training and developing employees (cleaners)
- Scheduling and assigning specific duties/roles to cleaners ensuring that they are carried out expertly
- Inspection of cleaning equipment on a regular basis to know when they are worn-out and request for replacement
- Controlling and monitoring the usage of cleaning materials to avoid or minimize waste and/or misuse
- Providing any form of required assistance to cleaners while they carry out their duties.
- Maintain all training records and documentation required for auditing inspection, governmental and tender protocol.
- Ensure audit compliance and address all noncompliance’s.
- Support and work closely with all departments
- Report any defects or damages.
- Other duties were required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in speaking, writing, and even in listening
- Must have good interpersonal attributes. That is to say, the supervisor must be someone that gets along easily with people (easily approachable)
- Must be outstanding when it comes to organization and coordination of both humans and their activities
- Must display a high level of integrity due to the fact that he/she may be in a position to take care of people’s personal belongings
- Excellent decision-making ability is a must-have
- Must be proactive in the line of duty
- Must have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team, and most importantly, lead a team
- Should have a clear understanding of customer service guidelines/principles
- Must have relevant experience in cleaning and supervision of cleaning procedures