- Liaise with Local Authorities and adjacent plot Owner/Engineer to get approval/permits and NOC
for site-relevant work.
- Reviewing the permits and NOC which got from the Local Authorities and adjacent plot
Owner/Engineer prior to starting construction work.
- Site plot contour surveying and plot coordinates inspection as per the municipality-approved
demarcation permit/site affection plan.
- Reviewing Client specification, method statement, approved drawings, and monitoring all the
construction works in accordance with the documents.
- Conduct Inspection for all materials which are being used for the construction works with
approved material submittal sheet (MAT).
- During the project execution of works to ensure that all works carried out are in compliance with
the project requirements and the workmanship is up to the required level of quality.
- Coordinate with Consultant & Site Manager regarding works and inspection to achieve the progress
as per weekly / monthly schedule.
- Rising inspection as per Subcontractor’s rollover program and checking along with consultant
to clear for further steps.
- Correspondence with the consultant for site issues and submitting daily /weekly /monthly reports or
- Ability to control the works independently with quick decisions, positive and focused thinking to
achieve better output from the workforce.
- Attend weekly/monthly meeting Construction/HSEQ at the site for discussing and closeout HSEQ
observation/ work relevant issues.
- Ensuring all works are being done with HSE & Quality Standards.
- Daily / Weekly HSE Site visit along with Manager for improving Site as well as workmen quality
- Witness the lab test which is mandatory and obtain the adequate checklist and approved
document along with the Consultant & S/C’s QC engineer.
- Preparing entire checklist for each and every construction activity and confirming the quality
maintenance and the work sequences.
- Making/Reviewing as-built drawing deviations which have been made at the site while constructing by
the subcontractor also raised by the FCR (Field Change Request) / Consultant agreed sketch at site
- Revising all HSEQ comments which are raised by HSE Engineer.
- BSc in Civil Engineer or related field
- 4 years of related work experience on construction projects.
- GCC experience is preferred.
- Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project personnel and management.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and construction specifications and be thoroughly familiar with construction-related processes related to the area of assignment.
- strong numeracy and IT skills
- excellent communication and teamworking skills
- ability to work to budgets and deadlines
- knowledge of relevant building legislation
- attention to detail, combined with the ability to oversee large projects
- negotiation and leadership skills
- creative problem solving