This newly created role within a semi-government organisation requires someone who is CISI qualified, without this you will not be considered for this role. You will need to have at least five years’ experience as a Brokerage Operations Officer. Fluent Arabic would be an advantage but is not essential. Our client offers excellent benefits.
- Responsible for drafting and ensuring all internal and external procedures concerning trading and are communicated and followed through internally and externally
- Responsible for ensuring that the way the company operates is consistent with rules and regulations
- Manage and develop Customer Service personnel to meet client needs
- Act as main point of contact for clients, exchanges, and regulators for all issues related to brokerage
- Responsible for ensuring new and existing clients understand and engage with operational policies and procedures
- Working with General Manager to generate new business
- Maintain and continuously develop infrastructure and ensure systems are available to support new projects.
- Liaison with system vendors and IT developers for all operation related systems
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Over 5 years’ experience as a Brokerage Operations Officer
- CISI qualified is essential, do not apply without this
- Excellent English, spoken and written is essential
- Fluent Arabic would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- People management experience
- Complex problem solving and analytical skills
- In depth understanding of Trading, Clearing, Settlement and Depositary functions and systems
- Professional qualification (CA, CFA, MBA, or similar) would be an advantage
- Regional market experience
- Must currently reside in the UAE
Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not. We thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidate applications, we only accept online applications in the first instance. Successful candidate applications will be contacted, if you are not successful your CV will be stored on our database but to make sure you do not miss out keep checking our website, follow us on Twitter and follow our Sapphire Recruitment LinkedIn page.