- Recommending, monitoring and controlling the use of resources in the Kitchen operations.
- Managing the smooth and productive organisation at the beginning of their shift in the kitchen to ensure other staff are up to date on their work.
- Monitoring and maintaining stock levels required for all services.
- Communicating information to other staff clearly and more importantly, correctly.
- Thorough completion of rostered shift.
- Ensuring that good kitchen practices are maintained by example and by instruction.
- Planning, allocating and evaluating work carried out by teams, individuals and self.
- High School Graduate and culinary school certificate.
- HACCP certified Level 1 & 2.
- At least 5-6 years of experience dealing with Cold Kitchen.