- Develop and implement category strategies to achieve key performance indicators, including innovation growth, category development, profitability and targets.
- Utilize the full range of brands and products across categories to effectively gain market share.
- Collaborate closely with local sales and marketing teams to ensure the success of the category, implementing the marketing mix.
- Identify product gaps in the market and drive innovations through the Terraco Innovation Process, continuously building the innovation pipeline.
- Project manage and drive all assigned innovation projects, planning, coordinating, and monitoring cross-functional activities to ensure timely and successful outcomes.
- Create and coordinate category-related content in collaboration with Digital Marketing and Retail functions.
- Conduct market research to gain a deep understanding of the category, competitor strategy, trends, and market influencers for up-to-date Market Intelligence.
- Develop CPD presentations, product presentations, and relevant support tools for Business Development and Sales.
- Ensure the positioning of assigned products aligns with Corporate Visual Identity guidelines.
- Develop creative artworks in coordination with agencies or in-house graphic design functions.
- Negotiate and coordinate with marketing agencies, as required.
- Monitor market trends continuously and ensure brands, products and solutions meet market requirements and standards.
- Develop the complete communications mix for maximum impact based on target group and objectives.
- Measure the effect of external communication activities and optimize the marketing mix accordingly.
- Manage and drive product launches across countries with relevant presentations, trainings, and events.
- Act as a representative for the marketing department in customer meetings, exhibitions, seminars, conferences, and other events.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, business or related field or equivalent through experience.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience working with innovation projects / New Product Development processes.
- Excellent category developer with proven track record in communications.
- Excellent communicator, able to work effectively with international sales and marketing teams.
- Structured and organized approach.
- Self-starter with proven ability to take initiative, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to travel when required.