- Processing & recording transactions for petty cash and credit cards through Cash Journals (CJ).
- Initiating payments at online baking platforms of the Company and creating B2B payment batches in SAP.
- Working with CJ responsible personnel to complete the monthly CJ filing activity.
- Managing the credit card feeding activity.
- Preparing and managing monthly Bank reconciliations.
- Assisting General Accounting Manager, in reviewing the employees’ related benefits payments and expense reimbursements.
- Assisting and supporting AP/AR accountants in their daily routine job.
- Assisting and supporting GL Accountant, whenever required.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks including data entry and filing paperwork, etc.
- Generating relevant reports and statements for internal use.
- Assists with the month-end closing process and audits.
- Tidy and upload the documentation of posting from Payable and Receivable, be responsible for the accounting archives management.
- Any other work assigned by the Manager/Supervisor.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Fresh Bachelor or diploma holder in Accounting with no or minimum work experience.
- Candidate must also have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to speak fluent Arabic and English.
- A solid working knowledge of computer programs such as Windows, Word, Excel, etc. is required.
- Flexible, can work with minimum supervision and can handle pressure.
- Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions. Engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Originating action to improve existing conditions and processes, identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas, and implementing solutions.
- Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
- Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.