Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
What you will learn and contribute to
Provide Technical leadership on IMS Core engineering & Cloud platform solution maintenance and support with hands on experience and passion for working on cutting edge technologies
- 12+ years of proven hands-on experience with Telecom projects from an E2E perspective
- Experience in openstack administration, scale-in/out, repurposing, dry stack procedure etc. is a must
- Proven experience in SDLC, solution deployment and technical support
- Understands IMS Architecture, CS/PS Core, and Applications
- Strong in Cloud Infra-structure, virtualized environment and Nokia and other VNF
- Excellent knowledge in E2E Telco Architecture and Knowledge on Containers and their Security
- Understanding on E2E Telco cloud infra design, HLD and LLD, development to provide solution maintenance / support as well as TPD & artefacts for the in-service upgrade or scratch installation
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Shell, Java Scripts/Angular JS) etc
- Knowledge on Kubernetes and docker containers is a must
- Working experience in troubleshooting nova, neutron, Ceph projects of Openstack is a plus
- Acts as a trusted advisor partnering with the customer as needed during deployment and support activities. Provides leadership and leads various technical issues with teams to deliver integration, operations or performance relating services
- Highly analytical, hypothesis-driven, data-supported approach to problem solving
- Excellent presentation, networking and communication skills in English
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Strong presentation & Soft kills
- Fluent on cloud, OS, 2G/3G/4G/5G, LAN/Networking protocols, Linux and Windows environment, Wireshark, Scripts, Cron … etc.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelors Engineering degree preferably Master in computer Science or Telecom
- Certification on Networking, software is a plus
- Min. 10 years of professional and relevant experience
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality as One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere. At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.