COLLECTING POOL OF CANDIDATES FOR OUR UPCOMING PROJECTS IN IRAQ!
The role of the camp management is in primarily in charge of the maintenance and administration of a camp site. This may also include a range of other responsibilities but the basics of the role will revolve around repairs and improvement, the provision of camp equipment and ensuring the camp is secure at all times.
· High commitment to ethics and confidentiality.
· Excellent customer service.
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Highly motivated and self-starter.
· Attentive to details.
· Team player with a proven record of team management.
· Able to cope well under pressure.
· Strategic and Planning skills.
· Experience in management and supervision of others; ability to take a strong leadership role.
. Ability to address problems quickly and effectively.