GENERAL JOB ASSIGNMENT
Oversee all aspects of BGEC daily management. Including all products – Keys, Bookings, Customer Inquiries, Events, Customer Experience, Housekeeping, and Management of Staff. Implement strategies to maximize customer participation, experience, and profit.
ASSIGNMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver daily / weekly / monthly reports
- Meeting KPIs (including attendance, shift management, front desk management, guests service / any assigned management performance standards).
- Day-to-day handling of camp operations and management of customer experiences.
- Onsite team management (receptionist, team leader, instructors, security, housekeeping)
- Monitoring the team leader’s daily operational activities.
- Collecting customer feedback and ensuring satisfaction.
- Managing staff workloads, rosters, HR, and administrative issues.
- Handling & recording purchases, payments, sales, and receivables.
- Cash flow tracking and projection planning.
- Internal auditing and reviews of staff/products/operation procedures.
- Coordinating with call center and sales department.
- Suggesting and implementing new marketing plans in cooperation with the marketing department.
- On-site management of suppliers.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- Level and network based on job band
- 30 working days.
- Air tickets to home country or any country may differ based on the job band.
- 15 days
Education level required
- Hotel Management qualification or experience working at hotels.
- Driving license
Years of experience
- Minimum 4 years of hotel experience in a managerial position
- Leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Work under pressure.
- Organized with great attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
- Team Appraisals skills.
- Great attitude with professional business ethics.
- English is mandatory
- Any other language is a bonus