- Generate leads through cold calling, event, referrals, and face-to-face meetings
· Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Ability to identify, qualify and act on prospect leads
· Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Working with a relevant geography or industry to identify key prospects
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle.
- Plan approaches, pitches, scope definition, and presentation of the suggested solution to clients.
- Identify the decision-makers within the client organization to understand customer wants and identify their needs.
- Organizing discovery meetings and site visits with clients to understand all their requirements.
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Create proposals, presentations, and occasional solution demo scenarios.
- Identify relevant RFPs and adapt standard proposals based on the bid requirements.
· Handle objections by clarifying solutions and services added value.
- Maintain customer information in CRM
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage potential leads.
· Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Take part in project implementations to better understand the solutions and services offered to prospects.
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole.
- Work with a pleasant outlook and use appropriate communication channels to connect with existing clients.
- Search for new prospective customers in the defined territory which includes existing accounts and new accounts.
- Ensure achievement of all sales targets and analyses of all company objectives.
- Manage typical conversion rate, sales calls, revenue, and other reports in a precise manner for accurate evaluation.
- Take charge of promotional and sales activities by brainstorming new product or service launches with appropriate team members.
- Boosting sales prospects through effective utilization of consumer sales, dealer, PR, and business promotion techniques.
- Knowledge of modern techniques and their implementation to boost sales activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to implement the ‘customer first’ approach by providing a personalized and convenient sales pitch.
- Ability to prioritize targets as per the requirements set forth by the company.
- Portraying superb soft skills during customer interaction and seminars as per requirement.
- Ability to find the right balance between client requirements and company terms, thereby improving profit margins and maintaining fruitful customer relationships.
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if….
- You’re a great communicator – you can control a conversation one-on-one, as well as in front of a crowd.
- You show initiative – you can identify opportunities for client success and business growth and articulate this effectively to stakeholders while taking ownership of your ideas to completion.
- You’re self-motivated – you research current and new solution ideas that can add value to the existing portfolio
- You’re a team player – you understand that providing a successful solution works best when working alongside the client and your team in solving business problems.
- You’re customer-focused – you listen, understand, and deliver speedy and quality results.
- You’re highly organized – you are detail-oriented and excellent at prioritizing to get things done in a fast-paced environment with set deadlines.
- You’re highly adaptable – you welcome change, have the ability to solve problems effectively, and don’t get overwhelmed under pressure.
- You’re eager to learn – you commit to constantly developing yourself.
- You’re creative – you can identify opportunities and innovative approaches to the market.
You’re committed to your own growth