Who are we?
At Bayt.com we are committed to empowering people to lead better lives by providing them with the tools and information to build their lifestyle of choice. We are passionate about our services and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. Not only are we devoted to our work and customers but most meaningfully to each other’s success. We want to better every life we come in contact with and have a lasting positive impact on the community.
What do we value?
1- We strive to be the best
2- We obsess about empowering others to lead better lives
3- Create value by doing more with less
4- Embrace change with a positive attitude
5- Communicate openly, honestly, and often
As Business Development Officer you will be responsible for driving the business growth of the company by developing a network of contacts and by scheduling potential clients on behalf of the relationship managers.
- Responsible for promoting the company and its value proposition for C-suite executives and HR professionals.
- Schedule qualified appointments with prospective clients over the phone on behalf of the relationship managers
- Ensure the growth of a quality company and email lists for high-yielding campaigns.
- Constantly be on the lookout for resources of companies, human resources professionals, and C-Suit executives.
- Update CRM for all historical interactions with companies
- Conduct online research to update CRM database info – companies’ contact details, edit inaccurate data, and delete duplicate
- Ensure data repository integrity and reliability
- Carry out other marketing, sales, and operational activities as requested by the management.
- Conduct research by calling all new companies to create records with all mandatory fields of all companies in CRM.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business administration, Sales and Marketing, or any related field.
- 1+ years of proven working experience experience in a sales, marketing or customer service role is preferred
- Fluency in English and or Arabic is a must (Any additional languages would be an advantage)
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Process-oriented and systematic