- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns and strategies.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, website, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and
- competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Support in writing and producing all marketing & branding collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Responsible for ensuring effective Marketing & Branding campaigns that enhance the image of the Company and its services
- Build and program manage cross-Corporate Marketing (creative, video, web, social media) plans for key product launches and GTM initiatives.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 4-5 years branding and/or marketing experience.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- MENA experience is a plus.
- Be able to use data sources and make recommendations that can drive actions in the business
- Have a strong understanding of the available digital options (mobile, social, search, video, gaming, e-commerce etc).
- CRM knowledge – can explain the consumer & shopper segmentation. Understanding of Salesforce is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix. Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind. Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Knowledge in construction, building and finishing materials is a plus.