- Achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Working to provide the best service to customers in the branch.
- Follow up and analyze the sales results of the divisions in the branch and identify the shortcomings and points of deviation to work on improving them and thus raising the sales.
- Applying the company’s policy, regulations and laws.
- Follow up the extent to which the departments in the branch follow the quality standards that are applied within the branch.
- Determining the objectives of the branch and working to achieve them (target – expenses – profitability)
- Leading the work group to achieve the objectives of the branch.
- Follow up the workflow within the branch to get it to the desired shape.
- Follow up the periodic inventory of the departments, and follow up the branch store on a regular basis.
- Distributing work tasks to department managers and following up their implementation.
- Follow-up of the stock hold of all sections of the branch.
- Coordination of work between department managers.
- Teaching and guiding the branch’s employees.
- Holding periodic meetings of the branch for “managers; supervisors; workers”.
- Maintaining the branch’s assets and following up on maintenance work.
- Follow up the presentations in the departments, and solve urgent problems.
- Responding to all correspondences related to the branch and required from the various departments and directing them to the direct manager and the specialists on the time specified for them.
- Preparing the branch to receive external committees and government agencies.
- Periodically evaluate the performance of the branch and the heads of departments.
· Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business or relevant field
· Minimum 5 years of experience, including Management Experience, Ability to Meet Set Goals, Proven Record of Achieving Revenue Targets, Experience Growing Branch Revenues
· Knowledge of Industry Rules and Regulations
· Computer savvy (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Visio)