To deliver a full range of HR support services to ensure accurate implementation of WFP policies and procedures and facilitate the effective functioning of a client-focused and strategy-oriented HR services.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
Within delegated authority and under the direct supervision of the HR Officer (Talent Acquisition) and the incumbent will perform the following duties:
- Provide assistance on a wide range of complex HR queries, especially in Talent acquisitions and follow-up actions, to ensure consistent and high-quality HR services (recruitment) are delivered to clients.
- Support activities in the areas of work allocated (Talent acquisition) by the HRO in charge of Talent acquisition in compliance with relevant processes and procedures
- Participate in the global effort of the HR Unit in ensuring that WFP Lebanon has the right staff at the right time
- Contribute to the development of effective talent acquisition strategies by using ne technologies, social media, software and networks to identify, attract and hire the best talent in support of WFP Lebanon’s strategic goals.
- Build partnership, develop and maintain strong relationship that include outreach to school, institution or higher learning, target diversity organisation, professional organization and other recruiting sources to ensure sourcing produces a strong talent pipeline.
- Handle the full-cycle recruitment of the position for WFP Lebanon
- Review and streamline the recruitment process through straightforward data analysis and put forward some simplifications to contribute to process efficiencies and improvements
- Ensure confidential e-storage of sensitive information and safe keeping of required documents and correspondence as per guidelines
- Maintain recruitment data including regularly updating the recruitment tracker and providing information required for reports, audit, compliance and risk management.
- Participate in the activity of the HR team by actively participating in other HR activities when required.
- Perform other related duties as required.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area.
Experience: Typically, 6 or more years of relevant experience in human resources with a focus on recruitment/talent acquisition
Language: Fluency (level C) in English language and Arabic
DESIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledge of HR best practices, techniques, and processes in talent acquisition background.
- Creative problem solver, flexible and constructive approach
- Experience in sourcing and recruiting.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, technology, and sourcing tools.
- Basic analytical ability to compile, maintain analyse data, prepare reports, and draw initial conclusions
- Good communication skills. Ability to quickly build credibility with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and prioritize multiple stakeholder requests.