Part Time Role_ UAE National_Beauty Advisor _Watsons
Overview of the role
The Beauty Advisor is primarily responsible for selling products through courteous, friendly, caring, efficient service and accurate on time execution of merchandise display and promotion. She should exhibit full product knowledge to engage and satisfy customers that will impact sales and ultimately drive business growth.
What you will do
- Recommends appropriate products and provides information highlighting the Features, Advantages and Benefits to the customers.
- Assists in locating, selecting and purchasing desired products based on preferred brand, variant and colour of the customer.
- Utilizes appropriate selling techniques such as suggestive selling, upselling and cross selling to increase ATV (Average Transaction Value)
- Monitors availability of GOBE products.
- Ensures proper safekeeping of all store merchandise to prevent shoplifting, damages and pilferages.
- Monitors and updates reports on product shelf life.
- Ensures products on display are replenished as needed with complete shelf tag price, price tags.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of the assigned area.
- Complies with all set customer service standards (e.g. Smile and Greet, Offers Basket etc.)
- Attend to all customer queries and needs.
- Resolves customer complaints guided by set customer service standards and within scope of control.
- Prepares and sets up store promotion by utilizing Marketing Collaterals to effectively communicate store promotions
- Weekly monitors price changes and updates shelf / price tags as needed.
- Timely displays all products following set planograms and guidelines for a specified duration.
- Accomplishes MFP and PDP on time.
- Participates and implements agreed EES action plans
- Strictly complies with set company policies and procedures especially on attendance, punctuality and code of conduct and set grooming standards.
Required skills to be successful
- Good knowledge of the fashion/beauty industry and trends Retail operational skills (stock, VM, systems, cash…) Computer skills
- Management skills
- Empathy Customer service and results oriented Leadership and problem solving skills
- Excellent relationship skills
- Integrity and trust dealing with ambiguity
- Proactive with good team spirit and able to take initiatives
What equips you for the role
- Experience in a retail sales or customer service roles