- Conducting regular, in-depth analyses of our company’s policies and processes to ascertain strengths and shortcomings.
- Analyzing and reformulating existing and promising business contracts to maximize turnover.
- Scrutinizing the market to elucidate clients’ needs, competitors’ activities, and promising avenues that have not yet been explored.
- Inspecting company finances to identify trends and set reasonable targets.
- Crafting short and long-term, actionable plans in consultation with the Directors.
- Communicating strategies with staff to obtain their buy-in.
- Training staff in appropriate techniques to support the utility of business strategies.
- Reviewing your progress using standardized metrics.
- Compiling detailed reports that capture successes and opportunities.
- Extensive experience as a business development consultant or equivalent.
- Ability to draft, decipher and negotiate business contracts.
- Complete understanding of contemporary market trends.
- Solid business acumen supplemented with decisiveness.
- Concrete grasp of routine and advanced statistical procedures.
- Capacity to motivate staff to ensure alignment with visions.
- Communicative, versatile, and strategic.