As a Backend Developer with our Core Team, you’ll work on high-volume asynchronous RESTful services, developing, maintaining, and operating cloud-based solutions supporting different kinds of platforms for desktop and mobile, You may bring a unique depth of knowledge in a specific topic, or you may have a breadth of expertise across many aspects of software development.
- Design and develop large scale distributed software services and solutions
- Develop “best-in-class” engineering for our services by ensuring that the services and the components are: well-defined and modularized, secure, reliable, diagnosable, actively monitored and reusable
- Working closely with product managers, UI/UX designers and other upstream source system teams to ship new awesome features
- Conducting and participating in code and architecture reviews, supporting continuous learning and knowledge sharing across the team
- Keeping up with .NET technologies and implementing best practices
- Understand business and functional requirements
- Propose new innovative functionalities
- Delivery of enterprise-quality web solution
- Attending daily sprint meetings
- Follow quality and security standards
Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science or similar; relevant certification preferred.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java and Oracle.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 4+ year working with the Microsoft technology stack (.NET Core, C#, Web API) and associated
IDE/tools (Visual Studio and Visual Code).
- 2+ years building REST APIs for desktop and mobile devices.
- Experience working with SQL Server and MySQL knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
- Git and continuous integration
- Good understanding of software architecture design
- Passion for technology
- Experience designing and building modern and developer-friendly APIs
- Experience delivering software using Agile/Scrum methodologies, DevOps, and Continuous Integration