To maintain proper accounting records and monitoring of financial transactions in line with the Company Policy and Procedures
Manage, Maintain and Reconcile assigned Bank Accounts at Head Office.
- Ensure the Job Purpose happens
- Treat all customers, peers and colleagues with integrity and collaboration to ensure driving a high performance culture.
- Model the core values, develop and enhance use of the BCo Universal Competencies adhering to the lead-by Example competencies
- Comply with all HR & Binzagr Company policies and procedures
• Comply with all Standard Operating Procedures and Service Level Agreements
- Daily upload the electronic bank statements and reconcile the assigned banks.
- Daily coordinate with AP/AR team and clear the outgoing and incoming payments.
- Daily initiate and Upload the assigned Sadad Payments.
- Daily Capture Customer & Principal Incoming Payments thru HO Bank Accounts in Coordination with Claims Section.
- Daily Process Vendor Payments – Trading (local and Foreign) and Non-Trading.
- Daily Record incoming cheques at HO thru Cash Journal and deposit the same and follow up clearing.
- Daily Access to each bank account thru online to download the bank statement.
- Coordinate with treasury to get manual bank statements and other letters as and when needed.
- On a monthly basis, prepare the complete bank reconciliation statement of the assigned banks.
- Prepare and circulate daily open items report and identify the long outstanding items of the assigned banks.
- Coordinate with Treasury Department in case of any issues relating to any bank.
- Weekly Review All Cash Journal Open Documents – not yet processed & posted.
- Daily Issue Cash Receipts against funds received at Head Office.
- Assist the supervisor in maintaining the bank master.
- Ensure safe custody of all the assigned assets, papers, documents, cheque books, bank transfer forms, bank letters, etc.
- Daily achieve the Soft / Hard Copies of Business related files & documents and store the same in DMS system / SAP System.
- Review, Analyze and Clear Assigned Balance Sheet Accounts.
- Ad hoc Tasks and projects as requested by the line manager.
- Desktop, SAP, BI
- University Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or relevant certification in the field of accounting / finance.
- 1-2 years of experience in related fields (Accounting etc.)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP System is preferred.
- Arabic and English
- Driving License