The Tech Program App Dev 1 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Application Developers will work hand-in-hand with the world’s leading computer and software technologies to develop and support new components and enhance existing platforms to provide competitive advantage to many of the key business functions within Citi.
- Learn how to architect, design, support and build some of the largest and most global solutions available in the financial service market
- Develop and leverage Big Data platforms
- Implement low latency trading and order routing strategies
- Build sophisticated Trading and Deal Capture UI’s
- Design research portals using the latest web technologies
- Developing robust and globally distributed trade processing engines
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience with ASP.Net, MVC and S
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree –
- Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math or Physics
- A passion for technology
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills, analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Motivated to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Management Development Programs
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting