The company is providing a wide range of Engineering Services such as Architectural and Structural design, Engineering Consultation & project management.
- Perform efficient, professional analysis, and recommendation of conceptual design alternatives to establish,and communicate the design vision for landscape architectural design projects.
- Lead the design and presentation of high-quality landscape concept drawings and reports.
- Prepare technical design packages through to tender.
- Liaise with Project Manager, internal and external team members including master planners, architects, urban designers, specialist designers, and all engineering disciplines.
- Work collaboratively with the master planning team to develop landscape strategies at master planning level. •
- Coordinate with internal disciplines and manage the activities of sub-consultants for the delivery of projects. •
- Perform other related tasks as required
Candidates available locally in KSA with local transfer will be preferred:
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university in architecture or related field.
- 8:10 years of relevant experience in Landscape design, urban design and arcitectural designs.
- Experience of high-quality urban landscape design and master planning projects.
- Strong design and graphics capabilities and ability to communicate ideas via various visual and graphic media including hand and computer graphics.
- Fully conversant with Adobe Creative Suite with demonstrable graphics and visualisation skills.
- Competent in PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel, AutoCAD,BIM and 3DS MAX.
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams, proactivity, and autonomy.
- Strong design management, report production and coordination skills.
- An understanding of sustainability issues within the public realm. (LEED or similar experience and advantage)
- Good communication skills, oral and written.
- Must be able to communicate in English effectively, both written and spoken.