As a leader in luxury retail in the Middle East, Al Tayer Group’s retail division, Al Tayer Insignia, hosts a portfolio of some of the world’s best luxury brands in the fashion, jewellery, home and department store categories. Complementing its position in luxury retail, Al Tayer Insignia has also built new frontiers in lifestyle retail, representing leading brands in the Beauty, Home, Fashion and Hospitality sectors. Our brands include Bloomingdales, Harvey Nichols and Armani to name just a few!
About The Role
We are looking for an exceptional Sales Consultant (specialises in Jewellery) who will deliver excellent customer service through: Identifying customer needs, offering advice and demonstrating suitable products; building relationships with key customers and ensuring store standards are maintained in order to achieve sales targets and cultivate customer loyalty.
What You’ll Be Doing
* Welcome and greet every customer in a warm and friendly manner & demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
* Identify customer needs through asking questions; confidently recommend and demonstrate appropriate products; recommend link products at every sale opportunity; close the sale.
* Receive cash or payment in any authorized modes from customers, issue receipts/ bills against their purchase and provide professional cash point service.
* Handle customer complaints professionally and efficiently, in line with the company after sales policy, escalating to management if necessary.
* Demonstrate and maintain product knowledge, fashion trends, instore promotions at all times.
* Maintain personal grooming standards as advised by the Store Manager.
* Maintain clean and organized display, fitting rooms and stock areas.
* Check stock levels daily and inform of depleting stocks to the store manager in order to replenish and maintain optimum stock levels.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures including refund and exchange policy, security, health and safety policies etc.
* Recruit customers for the database, accurately entering their details on the POS system.
* Minimize exposure to stock loss through vigilance on sales floor and fitting room areas.
You have a passion for selling and ability to priorities and organize own work in order to make the most efficient use of time available. You are driven to exceed goals and possess a desire to improve ways of working. You have interest in luxury fashion and fine jewellery.
* Minimum high school qualification
* 3 to 4 years in a similar role with good understanding of the luxury fashion industry
* Retail luxury fashion or fine jewellery background experience is a MUST
* Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic is preferred.
* Customer Focused.
* Sales Driven
* Strong Personal leadership and Interpersonal skills
* Teamwork and Collaboration
* Flexibility to work shifts, rotations and weekends.