Syarah is on a mission to change how people buy their cars in Saudi and the Middle East. We offer buyers an end-to-end digital car buying experience where they can buy their next car from the comfort of their living rooms. Under the hood, we build systems to manage sourcing of cars, inspection, photography, merchandising, reconditioning, financing, insurance, shipping and many more. Our goal is to turn car buying into an experience of delight, comfort and peace of mind.
We are looking for an analytical accounts receivable professional to assist our accounting department. In this role, you will be required to review accounts information, correct discrepancies and ensure that the accounts are properly billed and payments are collected.
To succeed as an accounts receivable professional, you should be a skilled and thorough researcher with excellent communication and record-keeping skills. You should be detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated with refined excel, math and computer skills.
Accounts Receivable Responsibilities:
- Processing, verifying and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
- Researching and resolving accounts’ discrepancies.
- Processing and recording transactions.
- Maintaining records for payments and accounts status.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bills reminders, and filing paperwork.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar roles.
- Strong excel, math and computer skills especially with bookkeeping softwares.
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency and accountability.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.