- Lead the infrastructure, data engineering, and IT approval work processes, effort estimation, and cost optimization etc.
- Coordinate with the JIGPC IT teams on commissioning necessary IT infrastructures.
- Lead the deployment of digital solutions to support JIGPC projects for business, operation, and maintenance work processes.
- Lead/support current computational solutions, develop tests, conduct maintenance, and debugging activities.
- Supervise/guide software engineers, responsible for their schedule, performance, and development.
- Responsible for JIGPC supported digital solution architecture improvement and debugging activities.
- Collaborate with business/product owners to understand the business needs and create ideas to support these needs and offer solutions.
- Assist in the construction of comprehensive analytical solutions by leading the technology transfer and deployment.
- To boost general effectiveness and performance, stay current with the newest tools, trends, and technologies.
The candidate will be expected to learn company processes, software, and cloud infrastructure as needed for specific projects. To that end, the following skills will be beneficial:
- Experience in leading the development of computational solutions in the industrial gasses area
- Experience in database and cloud technologies
- Experience in technical evaluations of ideas/projects
- Interest in understanding business needs and passion to create world-class data solutions to support those needs.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum, Bachelor of engineering or MS is preferred.
- 1-5 years of experience in related industry
- Track record of successful solution development in an engineering environment
- Strong knowledge in databases, application development environments, and data science tools
- Creative & innovative with a positive attitude
- Ability to function well in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Able to work within and lead interdisciplinary, global project teams
- Knowledgeable in modern SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Ability to develop and deploy RESTful API’s for data transfer and orchestration between digital solutions
- Applied awareness of modern web application development stack
- Familiarity with Data Science Tools (e.g., Python and R) and how to apply them to derive data-driven insight pertaining to operational use-cases
- Statistics – Good applied statistical skills, including knowledge of statistical tests, distributions, regression, maximum likelihood estimators, etc. is a plus.
- Machine Learning – Good knowledge of machine learning methods like k-Nearest Neighbors, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests is a plus.
- Strong Math Skills (Multivariable Calculus and Linear Algebra) – understanding the fundamentals of Multivariable Calculus and Linear Algebra is important as they form the basis of a lot of predictive performance or algorithm optimization techniques is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.