IBM Application Consultants work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement organizational strategies that drive adoption of change. We are looking for experts who can build credibility and trust with our clients and provide knowledge that addresses individual and unique business needs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Within the IBM Global Business Services, we have a team focused on building differentiating assets and accelerators for hybrid cloud modernization and are seeking a Senior Application Modernization Architect to join our Global CTO team for Cloud Application Services. In this role, you will be leading a talented asset development squad and advising clients in adopting IBM’s hybrid cloud strategy.
- Scan the technology landscape and advise clients on emerging technology solutions to drive differentiation in services value proposition
- Collaborate with client engagement teams to lead solution design, project proposals, proof-of-concepts, and delivery of the solution implementation by infusing CAS assets and accelerators
- Evangelize assets and other cloud related best practices both internally and externally (clients, social, events, analysts)
The role requires the ability to work with the client’s IT team, as well as C-level executives to demonstrate IBM’s value proposition Hybrid Cloud.
We are seeking exceptional candidates who have both breadth and depth of experience in both consulting and technical expertise.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands on Pracititioner with knowledge of Garage method and Agile.
- 10+ years of industry experience as an IT Specialist, with 4+years in hybrid cloud 3+ years of app cloud modernization
Deep experience in solution, application, integration, cloud infrastructure, network, security and operation architecture.
- Deep hands on experience in containerization of applications leveraging Kubernetes.
- Deep hands on experience of Commercial Middlewares & databases such as MuleSoft,Talend, ActiveMQ, API3Scale,Open Liberty,Fuse, Tibco, Oracle, etc.
- Can analyze Enterprise Middleware workloads to identify candidates for Migration,Modernization and Cloud Native Development Administration of hybrid cloud environment, Configuration of HA/DR Deep hands on experience DevOps and Multi cloud Management.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications