Our client is one of the leading digital assets companies that provide secure financial services across the GCC. They are currently looking for an AML Analyst to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Determining Enhance and implement best-in-class AML Compliance policies and practices.
• Provide expert advice on AML Compliance policies to the AML/Financial Crime Support teams and the business.
• Review client due diligence documentation and approve the records as per the company’s AML/CFT policy & procedures.
• Perform AML Compliance quality and testing, evaluate process deficiencies, analyze control measures, enhance reporting capabilities and recommend corrective actions while satisfying regulatory and audit commitments. Further, assess and identify emerging risks and recommend/drive program enhancements.
• Identify and escalate unusual activity or cases that fail to meet internal guidelines.
• Handle any other ad-hoc assignments delegated by the Head of Compliance from time to time.
• Support the Head of Compliance in implementing the board-approved compliance program, ensuring that the Company complies with regulatory requirements and internal procedures.
• Highlight to management any concerns of non-compliance or improvements that need revision.
• Conduct daily transaction monitoring and enhanced due diligence on internal alerts generated on day to day basis and provide reports to MLRO/DMLRO.
• Assist the Head of Compliance and MLRO in preparing annual reports on
• Compliance-related matters, including AML/CFT presentations and Compliance MIS to the Senior Management and Board of Directors.