- Perform accurate and complete admission assessments.
- Monitor and document the patient’s condition and the effectiveness of care and/or interventions.
- Establish and implement a care plan based on sound nursing theory, scientific principles, professional judgment and individual patient needs.
- Evaluate and update the patient’s plan of care to facilitate the achievement of planned and expected outcomes.
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing protocol.
- Assess for and plans the educational needs of the patient.
- Provide teaching and educational material to patients and/or families, which may include diagnosis, tests and procedures, safe and proper use of equipment, use of medications, injury prevention and nutritional needs.
- Monitor and resolves customer service issues and provides feedback regarding satisfaction results to Nursing Leadership.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding patients and families.
- Interact with patients, families and other visitors in a courteous, helpful manner.
- Assist with maintaining established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Keep abreast of best practice information for nursing profession.
- Perform any other related duties and/or assignments as directed by the line manager.
- No less than 2 years experience assisting a Dermatologist Doctor
- No less than 2 years experience working in UAE
- Active DHA license is a requirement
- Ready to join immediately is preferred (maximum 30 days notice)