Purpose and Scope
Provides a complete secretarial/clerical service including office management, time management, correspondence and clerical responsibilities.
· Provides a professional administrative/secretarial service, routing callers and correspondences as necessary and taking initiative in drafting and finalizing replies where appropriate to ensure that all matters are dealt with efficiently and appropriately
· Acts as first point of contact for both internal and external visitors wishing to contact the direct Manager to filter and schedule visits.
· Provides a time management/diary service for the direct Manager to ensure effective use of time and attendance at all meetings at the appointed times
· Co-ordinates and facilitates the reception and logistical arrangements for visiting VIPs and dignitaries, ensuring observance of protocol and sensitivity to cultural aspects
· Makes travel arrangements in a time-effective way, including arranging complex itineraries / venues, ensuring most effective use of time
· Makes arrangements for meetings, including booking venue, ensuring all participants are aware of timing, adequate supplies of stationery are available and may attend meeting as minute’s secretary
· Maintains records/files, replenishes stationery and arranges servicing of office equipment to ensure the direct Manager can function effectively and with minimum disruption
· Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as instructed by the direct manager
· Minimum 4 years of Related Experience
· Works according to well-defined procedures, clearly set precedents or vocational standards and completed assignments are subject to review by supervisor.
· Language Skills English, Arabic