The Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for managers or supervisors.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Maintains a system for recording expenses and the use of petty cash.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- one year of experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.