About the Job
The Receptionist will act as an Administrative Assistant for the Sales Operations Department, this includes:
- Welcoming visitors and maintaining database for them.
- Managing the reception area.
- Handling and prioritizing all outgoing or incoming correspondence.
- Direct clients to the responsible sales person.
- Responsible for day to day administrative functions.
- Assisting in resolving any administrative problems.
- Managing Drivers and Office Boys schedule.
- Preparing reports if required.
- Experience: 2 to 5 years.
- Females only.
- Must be presentable.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- To be interested in Administration and Customer Service work.
- To be organized.
- Very good in English.
- Must be Very Good in Microsoft Office.
- Very good presentation skills.
- Communication skills.
- Working with teams.
- Nearby residents are preferred.
Working Hours: Rotational 8 Hours, One Day Off.
Kindly update your profile with a recent photo.