- 1. Provide administrative and clerical support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- 2. Maintain efficient workflow by scheduling meetings, internal and external communications, arrangement of office layout, etc.
- 1. Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors by answering their queries.
- 2. Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- 3. Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate personnel or department.
- 4. Book meeting rooms, set up conference calls and take messages and minutes during meetings.
- 5. Performing ad-hoc administration duties.
- 6. Receiving and dispatching deliveries (documents, packages, couriers).
- 7. Act as a replacement admin assistant for the Executive Management at times as and when required.
- 8. Provide front desk coverage, including managing a busy, multi-line phone system, greeting guests who enter the office, managing incoming/outgoing mails and maintaining an organized, clean office environment. 9. Provide direct administrative support to departments and senior leaders, including email correspondence, and generation and distribution of memos, letters, spreadsheets, forms, and faxes.
- 10. Plan, organize and schedule company meetings occurring in the office, offsite and via video conference. 11. Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- 12. Handle the employee information with utmost confidentiality.
- 13. Provide ad-hoc support to organizing team events onsite and offsite.
- 14. Provide excellent customer service and experience.
Any Bachelor’s degree (essential)
At least 1 year of experience as an Admin Assistant.
1. Fluency in English and Arabic.
2. Excellent interactive and listening skills.
3. Good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.