- Provide financial reports and financial statements and interpret information to higher stakeholders.
- Oversee all related TAX, RETT, VAT, and Zakat Financial documents.
- Prepare the company’s budget.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans and recommends corrective actions as needed.
- Oversee operations of the finance and accounting department, set goals and objectives, design a framework and meet KPIs.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Self Motivated
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 2 years minimum experience in Accounting
- Professional experience in TAX, RETT, VAT, and Zakat.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to create, interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluent in English and Arabic