Responsibilities and Duties:
• Primary responsible person for Receivables management and ensuring timely collection of dues from clients.
• Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Verifying and coordinating Vendor payments, Managing Petty cash and researching on quotations for various expenditure.
• Document financial transactions by entering account information.
• Maintains financial security by following internal control.
• Secure financial information by completing database backups.
• Ensures Local Financial Compliance as per relevant legal requirement.
• Involved in campus operations assistance activities. Processing and ensuring timely compliance related to visa matters.
• Receivables & Debtors Management, Collections, Accounting, Corporate finance, Reporting skills, Data Entry Management, Deadline oriented, Time Management, Receivables Management, Petty Cash Management General Math skills, Aptitude for technology, Structured work style.
• Good interpersonal skills and effective communication
This is the link of the first round of interview, kindly complete it which makes your profile eligible for the second round