- Experience within the trading of ceramics / sanitary wares with 8-10 years in accounts/finance department
- Oversee Accounts Receivables & Payables of the company
- Supervise & Review Junior Accountants works to make sure they are accurate and done in a timely manner
- Prepare Financial Statements, comply and keep the company updated with IFRS and analyze financial reports
- Reconcile Financial Discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information, handling bank reconciliation, banking coordination etc.
- Analyze, develop and suggest procedures for effective and efficient workflow, improve internal control and increase the efficiency of the department and company as a whole.
- Perform Month-end and year-end closing of accounts and assist during audits.
- Prepare monthly cash flows, forecast and plan which include well-organized monitoring of payments and receivables.
- Perform price and costing calculations and evaluate project profitability.
- Supervise and monitor department’s progress and update of works to ensure on-time closing of accounts.
- Prepare and monitor VAT on sales and purchases and ensure on-time and accurate filing of vat return
- Analyze and advise on insurances, banking facilities and certain work contracts and agreements.
- Monitor shipping rates, approve shipments and coordinate with IMPEX department
- Assist in costing and entering of items in the system, stock adjustments and monitor selling prices.
- Experience in SAGA300 Software
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Preferred FEMALE Candidate or Arabic Speaking Male.
Experienced Accountant with good knowledge in Finalization of Accounts, LC, Importation and banking facilities.
Female Candidate Only apply